- Select Single
- Select Multiple
- Edit Path
- Move Points
- Add Points
- Remove Points
- Adjust Curvature
You can move points on a path to adjust the shape.
To move points on a path:
- Select the Select tool (). The cursor changes to an arrow ().
- Double-click on an entity. LayOut enters the path editor.
- Click and hold on any point along the path.
- Move the cursor. The shape is changed. The following is a picture of a circle whose top control point was moved downward.
- Release the mouse button.
- Click outside of the shape to exit the path editor.
Note: Hold the Shift key to constrain movement to a specific axis.