You can assign individual styles to each scene in your SketchUp file. To assign a style to a scene:
- Select the Window > Styles menu item. The Styles Manager is displayed.
- Select a styles collection from the drop-down list, such as 'Assorted Styles.'
- Click on a style in the collection. The style is selected and applied to your current model.
- Select Window > Scenes. The Scenes Manager is displayed.
- Click the Add Scene button ( ). A scene is added with the current style.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 for additional styles and scenes.
To modify a style already assigned to a scene:
- Select Window > Styles. The Styles Manger is displayed.
- Select the In Model styles from the drop-down list. The In Model styles are displayed.
- Click on one of the In Model styles to modify.
- Select the Edit tab. The Edit panel is displayed.
- Adjust the style as necessary.
- Click the Update Style with changes button. The style is updated in all scenes.