After DoubleClick's QA team and the creative agency approve creatives, they're pushed to DFA Trafficking. If the creative team enters a trafficker's email address in DoubleClick Studio, the trafficker gets an email notification about the submission of these creatives.
When creatives are pushed to DFA, they appear in the Advertiser tab of the creative inventory. To traffic them in a campaign, you must import the creatives from the Advertiser tab to the Campaign tab.
- Open the campaign in DFA Trafficking and select the Creatives tab.
- Click Add Creative and select Advertiser-level Creative from the drop-down.
- Checkmark the DoubleClick Studio creatives you want to traffic and click Import.
Can't find the creative?
The platform ID in the email sent from Studio is the creative ID in DFA. So to find creatives, search by platform ID in the Creatives tab under the relevant advertiser.
For publisher-paid campaigns
- You can set up publisher-paid campaigns via contract or insertion order (IO). Please contact your sales or account manager and provide these details:
- Impression level
- Creative type
- Creative size
- Site contact
- Placement name
- When setting up the campaign in DFA/DFP, you must check Pub-Paid at the site placement level and at the ad level.
- When setting up the campaign in MediaVisor, you must check Pub-Paid. The user can edit the placement's publisher-paid setting, unless it meets one of these conditions:
If the user tries to modify the setting and export to DFA, this error message appear in MediaVisor: "Publisher-Paid status of a site placement cannot be changed if it is assigned to one or more non-default ads or has some clicks and impressions registered."
- the proposal is in a locked state (Approved, Sent, or Received)
- the placement has ads assigned to it in DFA
- the placement has impressions or clicks delivered in DFA
See also Rich Media tag pickup instructions.
Trafficking by creative type
- Customize settings in ad tags
- Frequency capping in DFA
- Microsoft Live Hotmail secure ad serving
- Override creative settings for Rich Media ads
- Position floating and peel-down creatives in DFA Trafficking
- Rich Media 3rd-party tracking - DFA
- Secure ad serving (https)
- The Floodlight for Rich Media report
- Track impressions for Floating ads
- Traffic HTML5 creatives in DFA
- Use a pound sign or hash mark (#) in a click-through URL