The Message Center is a web-based console that lets users manage their quarantined messages and search for archived messages. The primary components of the Message Center are:
- Junk quarantine (On by default)
- Pending quarantine (Off by default)
- Virus quarantine (Off by default)
- Personal Archive (On by default)
- Personal settings (filters, senders lists, and language/time zone, which are all On by default).
Message Center Access
Users can access the Message Center by clicking the Message Center link in their Quarantine Summary messages. Or, they can go to the following URL:
Message Center ComponentsJunk quarantine
Want more information? See the Administration Guide for details.