Group chat lets you chat with multiple friends at the same time. There's no limit to the number of people you can chat with, and any participant can invite others to join. To start a group chat, just follow these steps:
- Start a chat with a single person in your chat list.
- Once you've started the chat, click the person icon at the top of the chat window.
- In the field labeled "Add people to this chat," enter the name of the contact you want to add to your group chat.
- Repeat the previous step to add more friends until you've selected everyone you want to invite for the group chat.
- Click invite and your friends will be able to join you in the group chat.
To end your chat, simply close the chat window by clicking the X at the corner of the chat window. Others in the group chat will see a message saying that you've left the conversation. If you want to rejoin the chat, you'll need to be invited back by a person who's still in the group chat. The group chat will continue until all participants have left the conversation.