Verifying your e-mail is very simple, you just need to follow these steps:
- Go to your Google Account informations with the same username and password you use for Orkut.
- Click Resend verification email. Make sure you still can access that email later.
- Alternatively, you can add an alternate email.
- Go to your email inbox and click the link in the message. If you can't see it, check your spam folder.
- Your Orkut account was verified.
If you don't have Gmail in you Orkut account, you can verify your email by signing up to Gmail.
Each time you add or change an email address on your profile, it's important to verify that email address and keep it from being used by other people.
If you already clicked the link to request a verification email, but you haven't yet received it, check your email provider's Spam or Bulk Mail folders. It's possible that it was wrongly filtered out of your main inbox by your email system.
If you're not sure whether or not your email account has been verified yet, you can find out by signing into the Google Accounts homepage. If your account hasn't yet been verified, you'll see a message asking you to verify it.