The Google Offers app, available for Android and iPhone, lets you view and redeem the offers you’ve saved. Once you’ve download the app, sign in with the same Google account that you use to save offers.
It's easy to download and install the Google Offers app to your device. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play application in the app menu
- Select Apps, and then search for and choose “Google Offers”
- If you want to install the Google Offers app, tap the Install button
- Press Accept & download to accept the permissions for the app and it will start downloading immediately
- Open the App Store from your iPhone
- Select Search from the menu bar, and search for “Google Offers”
- Select the Google Offers app and tap the Free button
- Tap the Install App button
- If prompted, enter your password and select OK. The app will begin downloading immediately.
What you can do with the Google Offers app
- Save offers: Open the app to view offers. Touch Get offer to save an offer to your account.
- Find your offers: Open the app to see your saved offers in My offers.
- Redeem offers: Open the app to see your saved offers in My offers. Tap the offer you’d like to use, and then tap Use now. Present the screen at the business where you’re redeeming your offer.
- Get nearby notifications: When enabled, the Google Offers app will send a reminder that you have a saved offer when you’re near that business so you don’t forget to use an offer.