You can embed a simple map, a set of driving directions, a local search, or My Maps created by other users. Here's how:
- Ensure that the map you'd like to embed appears in the current map display.
- Click at the top of the left panel.
- In the box that appears, copy the HTML under 'Paste HTML to embed in website,' and paste it into the source code of your website or blog.
Adjust map size
If you'd like to adjust the size of the map before you embed it, click Customize and preview embedded map, select your preferred size, and take a look at the preview map. Once you're happy with what you see, copy the HTML that appears in the box at the bottom of the window.
Keep in mind that you won't be able to embed Traffic maps and some other Maps features.
- Get more detailed information about adding Google Maps to your site (English only)
- Learn how to share a map via email or IM.