About indoor maps
View floor plans of several commercial locations such as airports, department stores, malls, and more within Google Maps.
Indoor Maps is only available in selected locations.Currently, desktop Google Maps users are only able to view the main level of buildings available in indoor maps. For Maps users on Android devices, you can see additional levels using the level switcher function on the right side of the map.
View and search indoor mapsIndoor Maps is built into Google Maps, which means you can use many of the same great Maps features to explore your indoor space.
View an indoor location
- Find an available Indoor Maps location.
- Zoom into the map until you start to see an indoor floor plan of the building.
Search results for Indoor Maps won't show unless you're fully zoomed into a building where an indoor map is available. Once you’re zoomed in, searching works just like it does in the rest of Google Maps.
Report a Problem with indoor maps
Issues related to Indoor Maps can be reported by using the “Report a Problem” button. You can access Report a Problem in a few places:
- Right clicking on the maps window and select Report a Problem
- “Report A Problem” link at the bottom-right corner of the Map
- “Report A Problem” link at the bottom of the left hand panel - when you search for directions or an address or a business or other place
If you would like to request that an indoor map be removed, please include the words “indoor takedown” in the description of the issue.