If you are a business owner, you can add and verify your business on Google Maps using Google Places.
To let us know about a place other than a business, use Report a Problem:
- Search for the place you wish to add to determine if it is already listed.
- If it is not, click on Report a problem at the bottom right of the screen and select Places / Businesses.
- At the bottom of this new window, click add a new place or business.
- In the info window that appears on the map, click Continue to add a location.
- Add details for the place and click Save.