View street-level imagery of certain locations with the Street View feature on your mobile device.
To access Street View:
- Touch and hold a place on the map to select a location, or search for a business or address.
- Touch the bottom info sheet to view place information, including Street View imagery.
Note: Street View isn’t available for all areas.
Navigate within Street View:
To look around in your current view, drag the panorama with your finger.
To move around within Street View, click the white arrows on the bottom of the screen. You can also double-tap with one finger where along the road you wish to move to.
To zoom in, touch an area with two fingers at once and spread them apart
To zoom out, touch an area with two fingers and pinch them together. Note that not all zoom levels are available for all locations.
To exit Street View:
- Touch the screen once to bring up the menu options.
- Touch the back arrow in the top-left corner of your screen.
Other features in Street View:
- Share an image. Tap once to enable the top bar. Click the Menu button > Share and select via email, message, or copy to clipboard.
- Report a problem in Street View.
- Change to landscape mode simply by turning your phone sideways. Landscape mode provides you with a wider view.