Now you can get nearby Google Offers in Google Maps for Android (US only). You can always search for offers in the US and you can also choose to opt-in to offers notification which will allow you to view offers from nearby business in the US - everything from restaurants, to salons, to auto retailers.
- To see these great offers near you, tap on the Maps menu in the top left of your screen to open the dropdown menu and then tap on Offers.
- You’ll be asked if you’d like to be notified of offers nearby.
- Select Notify me of offers nearby to turn on your notifications
- Select Disable to turn them off.
- If you see an offer you like tap on it.
- Many of these offers can be saved and used instantly. When you select these offers, you will have the option to Use now or Save for later. If you save an offer for later, you can find it under Maps menu > Offers > My Offers.
- You may also see a select number of offers (these offers are also available on the Google Offers site at google.com/offers) that you will need to purchase. For these offers, you will have the option to Buy now, and the offer will be saved in My Offers for future use. (All saved offers are accessible within the Google Offers and Google Wallet apps, as well as on mobile and desktop Offers Hub at google.com/offers) for later use.
- You can view a list of offers near you, or you can select Map View to see all of these offers on a map.
- You may also see offers when you’re browsing a business listing in Maps.
Questions or Problems with Offers?
Have more questions about how Offers works or having problems with Offers? Please visit the Offers Help Center