In addition to rating and reviewing, you can also contribute photos to Google+ Local to help others get a better sense of the place. Your photo may even become the profile picture for that page.
Note: All of the photos you contribute to Google+ Local will be shown publicly on the internet with your Google+ name.
Add photos to Google+ Local
- Open a Google+ page.
- Touch the photo icon.
- Either take a photo or select one from your gallery.
To remove a photo from Google+ Local
- Open the album in Google+.
- Below the album title, you'll see the album's visibility like 'Visibile to: Public'. Click the album visibility to change it.
If you change an album's visibility to share with a more limited group, such as public to limited, all posts and comments related to that album will be deleted. Your photos will no longer show on the Plus page.
To delete a photo from Google+:
- Open the photo you'd like to edit in lightbox view.
- Click Options at the bottom of the window.
- Click Delete photo. Be careful when choosing to delete a photo - deleted photos cannot be recovered.