You can get driving, transit, walking, or biking directions using Google Maps for mobile browsers.
- Touch the directions icon
- Enter your start and end points. You can use the My Location (beta) feature to set your current location as your starting point.
- Touch Show Options to customize your directions and toggle between km or miles.
- Select your mode of transportation by selecting either the car, transit, walking, or biking icon.
- Touch to get step-by-step directions to your destination.
- Use the list view to see all the directions, or use the map view to see your route on a map.
To clear the map, touch the Menu icon > Clear Map.To get directions from a place on the map:
- Search for a location.
- Touch a place pin on the map to see the name of the place, ratings, and number of reviews.
- Touch the directions icon next to the place name.
- Modify your options as needed and touch
Modify your options
- Use the driving, transit, walking, and biking icons to change your transportation method.
- Touch Show Options to customize your directions and to toggle between km or miles
- To reverse your start and end points, touch the reverse arrow.