As noted in the platform hierarchy, an advertiser in DoubleClick Search is linked to an advertiser in DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA). If you do not have an existing advertiser in your DFA account, you will need to create one. Note that a single DFA advertiser can only be linked to one DS advertiser. Refer to this article for more information.
Follow the steps below to create a new advertiser in DFA and DoubleClick Search:
Create an advertiser in DFA (if necessary)
- Sign in to DFA (only Admins in DFA can create advertisers)
- Click on the Advertisers tab and select New Advertiser
- Enter a name for the Advertiser and click Save
- Click on the Advertisers tab and select Advertisers
- Note the name and the ID of the newly created advertiser
After the DFA advertiser is created, the DoubleClick Search Support team can create the advertiser in DoubleClick Search once a request has been made.
Request a DoubleClick Search advertiser to be created