A DoubleClick Search engine account is the object that connects DoubleClick Search with an existing Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Yahoo! JAPAN (beta - learn more), or Other engine account. If you need to add an engine account to an existing advertiser, you can do this through the advertiser's settings.
Follow these steps to add an engine account to an advertiser in DoubleClick Search:
If you have access to multiple agencies, select one.
The list of advertisers for the agency appears.
Select the advertiser from the list.
The Campaigns page for that advertiser appears.
Near the bottom of the left nav, click the Advertiser settings tab.
The advertiser's settings appear, along with a list of its engine accounts.
Click the + New engine account button in the toolbar above the engine accounts table.
The settings panel for the new engine account appears.
Select the type of engine.
DoubleClick Search will display engine details based on this selection.
- Name your DoubleClick Search account.
- Choose a name that will allow you to quickly identify the account.
- If you have a naming convention in other systems (e.g., MCC, billing), using the same convention here would help account matching (for auditing or billing).
Select the date you want the account to be active in the Launch date field.
- Enter the related engine details:
- Google AdWords
- AdWords customer ID: You can find this value in the upper righthand corner of the AdWords UI.
- Bing Ads
- Bing Ads account number: To find this value in Bing Ads, click the Home tab. The account ID is in the dropdown.
- Username/Password: Please verify that this is a working Bing Ads account username/password combination that is used exclusively for DoubleClick Search. If you don’t know these values, please contact Microsoft support.
- Yahoo! Search Marketing
- Yahoo! account ID: Learn more about Yahoo! accounts at the Yahoo! help .
- Username/Password: Please verify that the username/password combination is functional. The combination should be exclusive to this account and used only for DoubleClick Search. Also, this should be at the account manager level. If you don’t know these values, please contact Yahoo! support.
- Master account ID: Please retrieve this ID from your Yahoo! account.
Yahoo! JAPAN: Currently in beta release. Learn how to set up a Yahoo! JAPAN account.
- Currency: Enter the currency from the engine.
- Time zone: Enter the time zone from the engine.
- Google AdWords
If desired, you can set up a schedule to sync the account in DS.
Click Save.For AdWords accounts: If the AdWords account is not linked to the DoubleClick Search MCC account, you'll need to go into AdWords and accept the MCC request, and then go back to DoubleClick Search and click Save again. Learn more.
The new engine account will appear in the engine account table. Also, it will be available for selection under the advertiser in the left nav.