Here are some of the features in DoubleClick Search:
Get your job done faster
- Navigate campaigns faster with an updated user interface.
- Upload bulksheets and download reports up to a million rows with Excel 2007 support.
- Make bulk changes by downloading a report, making updates, and uploading it back to DoubleClick Search without hunting for IDs.
- Use one bulk sheet to upload changes across multiple advertisers or engines.
- Apply multiple labels to keywords for powerful filtering and reporting.
- Easily update DoubleClick Search with changes applied in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, or Yahoo! Search Marketing.
- Import new accounts and campaigns directly into DoubleClick Search.
Improved integration with Bing Ads
- See updated search engine and visit metrics every three hours. Conversion metrics are updated daily.
- Display reporting metrics inside campaign management, allowing you to take action alongside the data.
- Create custom views by adding or removing columns and saving reports for future use.
- See detailed reporting on individual Floodlight groups and activities.
- Bid with more precise position bidding to one digit after the decimal point (e.g., range of 1.4 to 2.5).
- Get more consistent results with improved algorithms for Position, CPA, ERS, and Floodlight tag bid strategies.
- Traffic changes to multiple engines at once with more efficient batch processing.
- Find and fix errors easily with enhanced error handling.
- Manage more languages, like Chinese, with the addition of double-byte language support.
- Select unique currencies for each advertiser.
- Automatically convert currencies back into one currency using daily exchange rates.
- DoubleClick Search supports the Yahoo! and Microsoft Search Alliance. If you use a US or Canada market Yahoo! engine account, you’ll need to migrate it to Bing Ads before using DoubleClick Search.
- The Search Alliance for non-US/Canada Yahoo! accounts will not take place until 2012. As a result, DoubleClick Search now offers support for Yahoo! Search Marketing.