Now that you've created your Google presentation, you can share it with your friends, family, or coworkers. You can do this from your Documents List or directly from the document.
- From the Documents List, select the presentation you want to share (you can also select multiple documents), and go to the More drop-down menu. Then, point your mouse to Share... and select Share....
- From your document, click the blue Share button in the top right of the window.
Then, follow these instructions:
- Under 'Add people,' type the email addresses of people you want to share your presentation with. You can add a single person or a mailing list.
- To the right of the list of names, select 'Can view,' 'Can edit,' or 'Can comment' from the drop-down menu.
- If you'd like to add a message to your invitation, click Add message and enter some text.
- Click Share & save. To skip sending an invitation, deselect the option 'Send email notifications (recommended).' Your collaborators and viewers will still be able to access the document from their Documents List, but won't receive an email invitation.
In the 'Sharing settings' dialog, you can also see who has access to your presentation, change the level of access people have, remove editors, commenters, and viewers, and change your document's visibility option.