Images are a good way to make your presentations more colorful. Here are five ways to insert an image into your presentation:
- Drag-and-drop an image from your computer directly into a slide.
- Upload an image that’s saved to your computer.
- Enter the URL of a publicly available image from the Internet.
- Find an image through Google Image Search.
- Choose an image that’s in one of your Picasa Web Albums.
Here’s how to insert an image in your presentation:
- Click the Insert image icon in your presentation toolbar, to the right of the T text icon. Alternatively, you can go to the Insert menu, and select Image.
- Choose one of the four options to insert an image, and choose a file, enter a URL, or do a search.
- Once you’ve selected an image, click Upload or Select.
- The image will be inserted into the selected slide.
To move the image to another place on the slide, just drag-and-drop it. To resize the image, use the white resize handles surrounding the image.