To add a link to your Google document, follow these instructions:
- Click anywhere in your document where you'd like the link to appear.
- Click the Insert drop-down menu and select Link..., or click the link icon in the toolbar. You can also right click in your document, and select the Link option. The 'Edit Link' window appears.
- Type the text you'd like to be displayed as the link (if you selected specific text, it will already appear in the 'Text to display' field). Leave this field blank if you want the full link to be displayed in your document.
- Select either 'Web address' or 'Email address.'
- Enter a URL (or an email address if you selected 'Email address') in the second text box.
- Click OK.