To start using Google Cloud Connect in Microsoft Office, you'll need to install it first. Here's how:
- Download Google Cloud Connect.
- Open Microsoft Office.
- Click Login. A window opens, requesting permission to access your Google Account.
- Enter your email and password, then click Sign in.
- Click Grant access.
If you'd like to uninstall Google Cloud Connect, follow these steps:
- Click Start and navigate to your Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Then, select Uninstall or change program.
- Choose to uninstall Google Cloud Connect.