With Google drawings you can easily create, share, and edit drawings online. Here are a few specific things you can do:
- Edit drawings online in real time with anyone you choose, and invite others to view your edits in real time.
- Chat with others who are editing your drawing, from within the drawings editor.
- Publish drawings online to the world as images, or download them in standard formats.
- Insert text, shapes, arrows, scribbles, and images from your hard drive or from the Web.
- Lay out drawings precisely with alignment guides, snap to grid, and auto distribution.
- Insert drawings into other Google documents, spreadsheets, or presentations using the web clipboard, then tweak them inline.