The Heatmap gadget displays a map with color intensities based on values you add to your spreadsheet, including country ISO (International Organization for Standardization) codes and data you want to show.
To enter a Heatmap gadget, follow these steps:
- In one column of your spreadsheet, enter the relevant country ISO codes (you can see a full list at the ISOwebsite).
- In the adjacent column(s), enter the data you want to show.
- Highlight the cells where you entered data in steps 1 and 2.
- Go to Insert > Gadget.
- In the Add a Gadget window, scroll to Heatmap and click the Add to your spreadsheet button.
- The gadget menu appears in your spreadsheet. In the 'Range' field, enter the column names where you added data in step 1.
- In the 'Title' field, create a title for the gadget.
- Click Apply. The gadget appears in your spreadsheet.