With the Drive app on your Android phone or tablet, you can view Google presentation that you’ve created and that have been shared with you. Every time you open a presentation, it’ll update to the latest version. If a collaborator is actively working on it, though, you won’t see updates being made in real time.
The Drive app uses a native viewer for your Google documents, which means you can view and edit them right in the app, not in a web browser.
To view and present a Google presentation with your Android device, tap its name in your Drive.
- All animations added while editing the presentation on the web will be visible in the Drive app.
- Note that you need to be in full screen mode to see your animations.
- Tap each slide once to move to the next one.
- You can also swipe left or right to move through the slides in either direction.
- A Notes icon will appear next to each slide with speaker notes.
- Tap this icon to open the speaker notes for all slides in your presentation, and tap X to close.
- Pinch your device screen as if zooming out.
- You can also tap the Google presentations logo in the top-left corner of your screen.
Close the presentation and reopen it from your Drive.
- Tap the Expand icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Pinch your device screen as if zooming out to exit full screen mode.
- Note that full screen mode will only show your slides in landscape layout.