- Click on an object or text box.
- A frame will appear around the item. Right-click anywhere on this frame and select Incremental reveal.
- Repeat the above steps for each text box and object you'd like to animate.
If you have selected more than one shape to be revealed on the slide, a number will appear next to the small clock icons assigned to each item, indicating the order they will be revealed. After right-clicking on this icon, you'll be able to:
- change the order of appearance by selecting a different number
- remove the item from the reveal queue
When presenting, each object set to 'incremental reveal' will appear in order after every click. Your keyboard's arrow keys can also be used to cycle through each increment. Use the down or right arrows to advance to the next increment, and the up or left arrows to hide items you've revealed.