To see whether DFP Small Business recognises all the ad units on your page, add ?google_ad_impl=fallback&google_debug to the end of your page's URL, then load the page with the new URL.
For example, say that your page's URL is www.exampleabc.co.uk/index.html. Simply reload your browser window with the following URL:
If DFP Small Business doesn't recognise an ad unit, you'll see the following message: Skipping undefined Ad unit("X") (where X is the name of your undefined ad unit).
DFP Small Business may not recognise an ad unit for three reasons:
- You've recently created the ad unit. Remember, new ad units may take up to 60 minutes before registering with DFP Small Business.
- You haven't created an ad unit.
If DFP Small Business recognises an ad unit that's deactivated or archived, you'll see the following message:
Skipping disabled Ad unit("X") (where X is the name of your deactivated or archived ad unit).
To activate your ad unit:
- In your DFP Small Business account, click the Inventory tab .
- In the 'Status' drop-down menu, select Inactive and click Go.
- Select the box next to the appropriate ad unit in the table.
- Click Activate at the top of the ad unit table.