With day and time targeting, you can set your line items to run only during specific hours or days, or as little as 15 minutes per week. For example, you might set line items to run only on Tuesdays, or from 3 to 6 p.m. daily.
To set day and time targeting for a line item:
- In your DFP Small Business account, click the Orders tab, then click the appropriate order.
- Create a line item or click a line item you'd like to edit.
- Under 'Adjust delivery,' click edit next to Day and time.
- Select your day and time settings, then click Update targeting criteria.
- Before you choose your day and time settings, you may wish to run an hourly report to see what times of the day your ads receive the most valuable traffic.
- Your ads will stop serving impressions according to the schedule you set. However, click reporting can be delayed. You may notice recorded clicks for up to an hour after a scheduled period ends. Rest assured that these clicks aren't errors, and have only occurred during the period you scheduled.