Creatives don't always look the same on a mobile device as they do in a desktop browser. To preview a creative on a mobile device, you can generate a QR code in DFP and scan the code with your device. Preview the creative alone or, for ads targeting mobile websites, in a page that the ad is targeting.
To preview your creative on a mobile device, follow these steps:
- In the line item on the Orders tab, select the creative you want to preview.
- Select the Preview tab.
- Click Mobile.
- To preview a creative on a mobile device, use a barcode scanning application to scan the QR code and load the preview.
- To preview a creative in the targeted webpage, enter the webpage URL, click Generate preview to generate a QR code and scan it to load the page with the creative shown. The preview page must contain an ad tag targeted by this creative's line item.
Which preview options are available for each creative type?
- Third party: Note that this functionality isn't guaranteed for all third parties.
- Text and image
- Image animation (if available in your network)
- Custom template (if available in your network)
- Aspect ratio creatives (if available in your network): Note that the preview displays the first image that's been uploaded.
- AdMob: No preview options at this time.
- SDK mediation: No preview options at this time.
- Video interstitial (if available in your network): To preview, click the Preview tab in DFP. Note that the preview takes up the full screen of the desktop browser; this is not a true reflection of how it looks on a mobile phone.
- Mobile ad network (if available in your network): No preview options at this time.