You can invite advertisers to view orders, line items, creatives, and report screens for their campaigns. Advertisers will have read-only access and may not edit campaigns or reports. They also can't generate new reports that haven't been shared with them.
To invite advertisers to view their campaign information:
- Click the Admin tab and then Contacts on the left-hand panel.
- Select an advertiser contact from the list or create a new one.
- Select Invite contact to view his or her orders and the contact's language.
- Click Save and invite.
In addition to sending an invite to view orders, advertiser contacts must also be explicitly added to each order to which you want them to have access.
- Under the Order tab, navigate to the detail view of the order you want the advertiser contact to be able to view.
- From Add another field, select Advertiser contacts.
- In the new field that appears, select the contact from available contacts.
- Click Save.
Advertisers that are invited to view their campaign information must have a Google account in order to sign in and view their orders. See Users versus contacts and Users without Google Accounts get two invitations for additional details.
Some DFP customers have partner management enabled in their environment, including DFP Video customers. If you have partner management enabled and are a DFP administrator, you'll see the Finance tab. These customers have additional company types (partners). Contacts belonging to partners can be invited to view the partner portal just as advertiser contacts can be invited to view orders.
For details, see Invite a partner contact to the partner portal.
What contacts can access
Contacts you invite to DoubleClick for Publishers have read-only access to their:
- Line items, including:
- Flight dates
- Cost type
- Total cost
- Quantity booked
- Quantity delivered
- Delivery indicator
Your contacts may not edit campaigns or reports or generate new reports that haven't been shared with them.