On the Reports tab in DFP, you can find detailed reporting on mobile-specific metrics. You can also generate reports that contain custom targeting key-values.
To view delivery or inventory reports that include mobile device, mobile carrier, and other targeting information, follow these steps:
- On the Reports tab, select a report in the Delivery or Inventory sections. (Learn about the types of reports.)
- Click edit report.
- In one of the drop-down menus, select Targeting.
- Optional: Expand the Columns section and add or remove columns to show in your report.
- Click Run report.
- Optional: Filter the report. (Learn about filtering reports.)
- Delivery reports: If you're viewing a report at the line item level, you can filter the report for mobile line items only. In the Show menu above the table, select Mobile line items.
- Inventory reports: You can filter the report for mobile ad units only. In the Show menu above the table, select Mobile ad units.
- Above the table, select Search Targeting in the drop-down menu.
- Enter one of the following targeting parameters in the search box, with the capitalization and spacing shown below:
Enter this term... To see this parameter DeviceCapability Device capability targeting, such as "supports calls" OperatingSystem Operating system, such as "Android" OperatingSystemVersion Operating system version, such as "EqualTo_iOS_4_1" Bandwidth Bandwidth, such as "wifi" Manufacturer Manufacturer, such as "Google" MobileCarrier Mobile carrier, such as "Verizon in US" MobileDevice Mobile device, such as "Nexus S_from_Google" Platform Platform, such as "MidRangeMobile," "HighEndMobile," or "Tablet."
- Click Apply.