Video features might not be enabled for your network. For more information, talk to your account manager.
To generate tags for your video ad units in DFP, follow these steps:
- On the Inventory tab, click Ad units in the side panel.
- Select the ad unit for which you want to generate the ad tag.
- Click Generate tags below the name of the selected ad unit. Tag information for the selected ad unit appears, including the following sections:
<HEAD>element of the webpage.
- Video master tag: The URL needed to get video ads for this ad unit. Learn about the components of the URL.
<BODY>element of the page to specify where the companion ad appears.
- If you aren't using the Google IMA SDK: Be aware that the tag contains the following macros, for which you'll need to insert the appropriate information. (If you're using the Google IMA SDK, the SDK automatically inserts the information for these macros.)
url=[referrer_url]- the URL of the page where the ad will appear.
correlator=[timestamp]- typically the timestamp of the page view.