Just update your DoubleClick sign-in to a Google Account, and you'll have access. You'll be able to get to the Help Center from the Help link on your product's pages (or the Help Center New link if you use DART for Publishers). You can also click the URL for your product's Help Center and sign in with your updated Account:
- DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) Help Center http://www.google.com/support/dfa/
- DART for Publishers (DFP) Help Center http://www.google.com/support/dfp/
- DoubleClick Search Help Center http://www.google.com/support/dartsearch/
- DoubleClick Rich Media Help Center http://www.google.com/support/richmedia/
If you're a DFA6 or DFP user, you'll be granted access to the help for all associated products:
- DFA6 users will see help for DFA6 and MediaVisor.
- DFP users will see help for DFP, DART Sales Manager (DSM), DART Adapt, Boomerang, Mobile, and In-Stream.
Note: Help for DFA5 and ReportCentral has not been updated to the Google Help Center format. You'll still have access to the legacy help for these products.
Ready to update your Account? Learn how.