You can transfer ownership of a Google Site Search engine to another Google Account.
This process applies only to paid Google Site Search engines. If your search engine is the master of a business group, transferring ownership doesn't change the owner of any free search engines in that group.
This is a two-step process.
- First, you'll need to use the Business page of the Control Panel to transfer ownership to a new administrator.
- Next, Google will create a new search engine with all the properties of the original search engine. This search engine will have a new ID, which Google will provide to the new administrator. You must update the search engine code on your site with your new search engine ID.
Transfer ownership of a Google Site Search engine:
- On the Custom Search home page, click the search engine you want.
- Click Business.
- Click the Ownership & group tab.
- Click Transfer ownership.
- Type the email address of the new owner. This email address needs to be a valid Google Account.
- Click OK. This will create a new search engine.
- Update the details in the Administrator and Organization information sections on the Settings tab.