You can add up to 200 users for your search engine. Each user must have a valid Google Account.
Users you add will be able to view and edit almost any data associated with your search engine. However, they won't be able to:
- Delete the search engine
- Add or remove admin accounts
- Access the Make money tab.
Add a user:
- On the Custom Search home page, click the search engine you want.
- Click Setup, and then click the Admin tab.
- Click Add.
- Type the email address of the person you want to add. The email address must be associated with a valid Google Account, or it won't be valid.
If you've added other verified site owners to your Webmaster Tools account, those site owners will be able to view and edit related search engines in Webmaster Tools. However, they won't be able to edit the search engine in the Custom Search control panel unless you add them as an admin account via the Custom Search control panel.