If you have a Google Site Search engine, you can share your search engine's query quota with other search engines you own by creating a business group. Once your business group is created, all member search engines will be converted to Google Site Search and will share the query quota of the master.
- Business group: A collection of free search engines (including downgraded Google Site Search engines) that share the query quota and other benefits of the master search engine.
- Master: The Google Site Search engine on which the business group is based. All search engines in the group share the master's query quota.
- Group member: A member of the business group. Free search engines you own can be added to a business group. Note that if you've configured your search engine to search the entire web, you won't be able to add it to a business group.
Create a business group:
- On the Custom Search home page, click the search engine you want.
- Click Business.
- Click the Ownership & Group tab.
- To add other search engines to your business group, click Add.
- Select the search engines you want to add. Only free search engines you own or administrate are available to add as members.
Once your business group is created, all member search engines will be converted to Google Site Search and will share the query quota of the master.