You can customize the look and feel of your search engine on the Look and feel page of the Control Panel.
- On the Layout tab, you can specify the layout of your search results page.
- On the Themes tab, you can select a design theme for your search engine.
- On the Customize tab, you can specify exactly how you want CSE elements such as the search box, search button, refinements, and results to appear.
- On the Thumbnails tab, you can enable or disable thumbnail images in search results.
Change the look and feel of search results:
- On the Custom Search home page, click the search engine you want.
- Click Look and feel, and then click the Layout tab.
- Click the layout you want.
- To make changes to your selected style, click the Customize tab. To change the theme, click the Themes tab.
- Use the Preview box to test your choices.
- To undo your changes, click Reset.