You can exclude sites and pages from your search engine individually or in bulk.
To exclude sites from your search engine
- On the Custom Search home page, click the search engine you want.
- Click Setup, and then click the Basics tab.
- In the Sites to search section, click Advanced.
- In the Sites to exclude section, click Add, and then do one of the following:
- To exclude a single URL, type the URL and specify the options you want.
- To exclude multiple URLs, click Exclude sites in bulk and then type or paste the URLs you want to exclude.
- Click Save.