Before your users can use Google Maps Coordinate, you must add them to a team in the Coordinate web console, and assign them a role.
You can create as many teams as you need, and it's a good idea to use descriptive team names, such as a region name or job function. Users only see the other users in the same team(s).
- Sign in to coordinate.google.com with your Google account user name and password.
- From the Select a team list, choose Create a new team.
- Enter a name for the team.
- Click Create.
- Enter the email addresses of the users or groups in your domain that you want add, separating multiple addresses with commas.
- Click Add to team.
- Check the box next to the users or groups to whom you want to assign a role.
- Check the box next to the role you want to assign to the selected users or groups: Admin, Dispatch, or Mobile worker. Each user or group can have one or multiple roles.
Note: When you assign a user a new role, Coordinate automatically sends them a notification email with instructions for signing in to the web console or installing the mobile app, depending on their role.
- When you're done assigning roles, click Finish.