Do you email links to yourself all the time, so you can open them up on another computer? When you’re signed in to Chrome, you can see the tabs you have open from other computers or a mobile device with Chrome for Android.
Enable tab syncing
Sign in to Chrome using the same Google Account on the devices you want to sync. Then check your sync settings on each device:
- On Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chrome devices
- Go to the Chrome menu > Settings.
- Click Advanced sync settings and make sure the “Open Tabs” checkbox is selected.
- On Chrome for Android
- Touch Menu > Settings > Sign in to Chrome.
- Touch “Sync” and make sure the “Open tabs” checkbox is selected.
To disable tab syncing, deselect the “Open tabs” checkbox.
Access open tabs on other devices
You can access any open tabs from other synced devices.
- Open a new tab by clicking or Ctrl+T (Mac: ⌘-T).
- In the lower right corner, click Other devices.
- Click the tab you want to open on the current device.
Open tabs are grouped together by devices. You can hide a specific device by disabling tab syncing on that particular device. To temporarily hide a device, right-click the device name and select Hide.