If you have owner permissions, go to the Settings page to adjust your time zone and to switch to a 24-hour clock.
- Sign in to your Chrome device with the account that has been designated as the owner.
- Click the status area in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
- In the “Date and time” section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Select your time zone from the menu.
- Switch to a 24-hour clock, instead of a 12-hour clock.
If the date or time is incorrect on your Chrome device, try adjusting your time zone.