We encourage you to make full use of the free PDFs that you find available for download. We do ask that you follow some basic guidelines regarding their use.
- Don't engage in large-scale redistribution or rehosting of the files.
- Don't sell digital or physical copies or help other people buy and sell them.
- Do not send automated queries to Google's system.
- Don't remove the Google watermark you see on each file.
- Respect the Google Terms of Service.
Finally, before you make use of any file, please confirm the legality of your own actions. The rules regarding public-domain materials differ from country to country and we cannot offer guidance on whether a specific use is allowed. Please do not assume that a book's inclusion in Google Books means that it can be used in any manner anywhere in the world.