To see all your apps, touch the All Apps icon on any Home screen.
The main All Apps screen opens. This is where you can see all your apps, including those downloaded on Google Play. You can move app icons to any of your Home screens.
From All Apps, you can
- Move between screens: Swipe left or right.
- Launch an app: Touch its icon.
- Place an app icon on a Home screen: Touch & hold the app icon, slide your finger, and lift your finger to drop the icon in place.
- Explore your widgets: Touch the Widgets tab at the top of any All Apps screen.
- Get more apps. Touch the Google Play icon in the list of app icons, or the Shop icon at the upper right.
To remove an app icon from the Home screen, touch and hold it, slide your finger toward the top of the screen, and drop the app over the Remove icon .
You can combine several app icons in a folder. Drop one app icon over another on a Home screen, and the two icons will be combined.
From any Home screen, you can
- Open a folder: Touch it.
The folder opens:
- Rename a folder: Touch its name.
- Move icons around your Home screens: Touch, hold, and slide.
- To can see a smaller collection of frequently used apps, touch the Google folder near the bottom of the main Home screen. As with any folder, you can customize its contents.
- After you open an app, you can usually adjust its settings by choosing items from its Menu iconnear the top or bottom of the screen.