- Make sure Camera is open and in panorama mode. The Panorama icon should be highlighted, like this:
- Frame one side or the other of the scene you want to include in the panorama.
For example, if you're photographing a bridge, frame the end of the bridge where you want to start your panorama.
- Touch the green button , and slowly start panning across the area you want to include in the panorama.
In the bridge example, pan slowly and steadily from one end to the other. If you're panning too fast, the words Too fast appear on the screen.
A small white square appears in the center of the green button while your panoromic shot is in progress.
- When you reach the end of your shot, touch the green button again. The panorama appears immediately, and Camera displays a progress indicator while it saves the image.
- To view the image, touch the thumbnail near the green button.
You can now share the photo by touching the Gmail, Google+, Messenger, or other icons displayed along one side of the image.
To view this photo and others in the Gallery app, touch the picture.