Create an event
You can use Calendar to create events that appear both on your phone and in Google Calendar on the web.
- In any Calendar view, touch Menu > New event to open an Event details screen.
Touch & hold a spot in Day, or Week view. In the menu that opens, touch New event to open the Event details screen with that day and time already entered.
- Add details about the event, such as the event name, location, and time, and invite people by entering their email addresses.
- Touch Done or the Back button when you’re done adding details.
The event is added to your calendar, and guests you've added receive an email invitation.
Edit an event
You can edit an event that you created on the phone or on the web.
- Touch the event you want to edit, then touch the Edit icon . The Event Details screen opens.
- Make your changes to the event.
- Touch Done or the Back button to save your changes and send updates to the attendees.
Delete an event
You can delete an event that you created on the phone or on the web. You can also delete events created by others, if they have given you permission.
- Touch the event you want to delete, then touch the Trash icon .
- In the dialog that opens, touch OK.