Use the checklist below to make sure that your Ad Exchange campaigns are set up properly to run and serve impressions.
- Don't employ unsupported features.
- Target and test various sites and categories. Note that some sites may have restrictions based on the sizes and ad formats they accept.
- Targeting at the site level may decrease the number of impressions you serve, depending on what sizes and ad formats the publisher accepts.
- Make sure your ad group level default bid (Max. CPM) is high enough; $0.25 is the minimum in USD, but the bulk of transactions start at $0.50. Find the min allowed CPM bid in your local currency
- Are your creatives approved?
- Check the Ads tab of your ad groups.
- Make sure that they are not in Pending status.
- If the creatives are still in Pending status three business days after implementation, please let your technical account manager know.
- For ad groups that are targeting audiences, check the size of the list.
- When viewing All online campaigns, click the Audiences tab.
- Click the More actions drop down and choose Audience settings.
- Sort your audiences by User list count by clicking on the header.
- User lists are updated every 24 hours.
|Currency||Min allowed CPM|
Please contact us if there are still no transactions.