You can exclude audiences by adding remarketing lists and custom combination lists to the Negative audiences section.
- Click the Campaigns main tab.
- Click the Display Network tab.
- Click the Remarketing tab.
- Expand theExclusions link under the Audience table.
- Click the Remarketing tab to display the current list of audience lists at both the ad group level and the campaign level.
- Select the audiences to exclude, then click Add exclusions.
Targeting a remarketing list or custom combination while excluding audiences results in a subtraction of users against the targeted list(s). Targeting a negative audience uses an AND relationship, which allows for the subtraction.