See your ad statistics to analyze how specific types of ads are performing in your campaigns. You can download these statistics as a report. Follow these steps:
- From Ad Exchange, click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the Ads tab.
- Your report will contain the columns displayed in the table, along with filters that have been applied. For example, to include specific ad types in your report, set up an "Ad type" filter. To include ads from specific campaigns, set up a "Campaigns" filter.
- Click in the toolbar above the table to open the download panel.
- In the download panel, name your report.
- Use the "Format" menu to select the filetype for your report. Learn about report formats
- To email the report or schedule recurring downloads of the report, click the Email and schedule report link. Select the recipients for the report and how frequently you'd like to generate the report.
- Click Create.
One-time reports will download immediately. All your reports are saved in the Control panel and library for future access. To access them, click the Control panel and library link in the Campaigns tab.