If you chose to create a new Google Account when you applied to AdSense, you'll need to verify this account. You won`t be able to finish your application until verification is done.See an example of the "Google AdSense: Create a Google Account" form
After you've provided an email address and password to use for your new Google Account, you'll receive an email asking you to verify your email address. You must click on the link in this verification email to confirm your email address.
If you haven't received your verification email, it may be in the Bulk/Spam folder of your email account, so please check there before requesting a replacement.
To request that the email verification message be resent:
- Visit the AdSense homepage at www.google.com/adsense.
- Sign in using the email address and password provided with your application.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click Verify by receiving a link via email.
- Check your email account.
When you receive the email, simply click on the link to confirm your email address. This will submit your application to us for review, and we'll follow-up with you by email in 2-3 days.