The AdSense data that is linked to your Analytics profiles is visible to anyone with access to those profiles in your Analytics account. If you're concerned about users on your Analytics account having access to your AdSense data, you can disable AdSense data for individual profiles.
To disable AdSense reporting to a profile:
- Sign in to the Analytics account you've linked to AdSense.
- Click the Admin tab at the top right of any Analytics page.
- If you are not already on the "Account Administration" screen, click Accounts List.
- Click the name of your account.
- Click the Data Sources tab.
- Click the AdSense tab.
- In the “Analytics property” section for the profile that you want to disable reporting to, under “Usage in Analytics,” clear the checkbox next to the profile’s name.
- Click Save changes.
After you’ve disabled AdSense reporting to a profile, the message “This report requires AdSense to be enabled for this profile” is displayed on the Standard Reporting tab in Analytics when you try to run an AdSense report for that profile.