Publishers are only allowed to maintain one AdSense account under the same payee name.
However, we've provided some guidance below that may help you if you're trying to submit multiple applications. Please identify which common reason best describes your situation, then follow the instructions below.
1) I need to update the Google Account login of my existing account
To update your Google Account login, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- On the Home tab, visit the Account settings page.
- In the Personal settings section, click "Edit password in Google Accounts". Then follow the guided process to update your login. Please be aware that if your Google Account is a Gmail address, you will not be able to change it. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
2) I can't access my existing account
This troubleshooter is designed to help you solve common problems signing in to your AdSense account. At each step, we'll provide instructions or further questions to help narrow down the issue you're facing. Following the instructions exactly will help ensure the best results.
3) I need to add more sites to my existing account
You can use your existing account to do so. Please see our entry on adding more sites.
4) I need a separate account for my business
In this case, you may submit a new application. Please make sure that the account type (individual or business) and payee name are different from your original application, and ensure that you can accept payments to that payee.
5) I need more reporting channels
The maximum number of channels we offer is 500 custom channels and 500 URL channels per product. URL channels are only available for AdSense for content products.